On my way to drop Elizabeth off at school, I usually see a wide array of vehicles. Granted I drive through a fairly nice part of Plano so you see a little bit of everything--beaters, SUVs, and luxury cars out the whazoo. It's Plano, what else do you expect?
This morning was a little different though. I saw a beautiful Jaguar in front of me in the left lane and I did a triple take. Yes, a triple take. The car had a huge back window advertisement for Elder Care by Whatever Their Name Was. It just seemed incredibly ironic that this person has a car that cost more than I make in a year but has this huge adverstisement in the back window (you know the ones, they take the whole rear windshield). The class factor just went down drastically. What in the world were they thinking? Probably tax break.... 'Tis the season I guess.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
bwhaaa haaa haaa.. so true my friend, so true
Ha ha ha - that's awesome. There's a Lotus or Lamborghini or something parking in our neighborhood lately. On the street. What the... ???
Post a Comment