Monday, April 19, 2010

Boo Boos

See my little angel's nose?  Yep, that was a playground accident at school on Friday.  Elizabeth was not a happy camper...and I can say I would not be either.  Hopefully, all will be right in the world before we know it.  I hope so at least because at this rate, Mommy doesn't know if Elizabeth will ever play on a playground again.....sigh.

5 comments:

ladybug said...

Poor Baby! I know it will be better really soon! Kisses going her way from Mimi and I know it will feel better.

Sara said...

Oh no - poor girl! It's SO hard to see their perfect little faces with even a scratch.

katy said...

Poor little thing -- there's nothing worse! I hope she has bounced back. It's always hardest on Mommy!

Jennifer said...

Awww! Poor little thing. I hope she mends quickly!!

Danielle said...

I hope she is doing better now that it's a week later!