- Elizabeth has an ear infection and mild GI bug...and today is already feeling better.
- I spent almost all day yesterday in meetings, then the pediatrician's office.
- I had my hair cut and colored last night. Nice...always refreshing to have the 'do freshened up a bit.
- I started "Twilight" just to see what all the fuss was about. I figure if I don't like it after the first one, it will go back to Half Price Books where I found it to begin with!
- My morning was spent moving at work, then off to Lewisville to re-set the floor for Fall so that the company will have pictures to send to every store.
- My afternoon has consisted of a fussy baby, now sleeping, and me getting to catch up on blogs and other stuff. All is contingent on how long she is going to nap!
- I have a headache...and yes, I have already taken some Advil...it just needs to kick in!
- I am listening to Pride and Prejudice playing while I get somethings accomplished.
- Tomorrow is my first official day in my new area...bring on the purge of someone else's mess so that I can create my own. And to top it off, I have to hook up my computer. I am always really good at taking them apart, but putting back together, not so much.
- And now I have to tinkle so I will end this post.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
List of Events
There are lots of mundane things to report over the last few days, but nothing super significant. I'll make a bulleted list. I like bulleted lists...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like lists, too. :)
Hope your first "new desk" day is going well. And hoping Miss Elizabeth is fully over her yuck by now.
I can't believe you just said tinkle. lol
Post a Comment