- My husband is watching the original Charlie an the Chocolate Factory, a movie that has always disturbed me. I think I will be staying away from that one!
- We have finally finished cleaning the house for our weekend guests.
- Elizabeth's laundry has been in the dryer since Thursday evening. If is finally folded and put away.
- I finished Twilight. Perhaps a blog post on the review of it.
- Work blocked Pandora, so now I have to rely on my ipod (which needs some serious updating), and any CDs I may happen to bring into work.
- I was suppose to take a half day yesterday but had so much work to do, that didn't happen at all, but finally left around 4:30.
- Elizabeth is getting baptized tomorrow morning.
- My eyes have felt like they want to pop out all week long so it looks like glasses will be in my near future to give them a break from contacts.
- I finished all seven seasons of the Gilmore Girls. Excellent show and I miss it already.
- And now, I need to go put make up on to look presentable to the outside world...dang it.
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Another Bulleted Post
Sorry I have been so MIA this week. Things have been very busy with work and life. I am finally catching up on every one's blog and my email. So thoughts and happenings of the day:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment