Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have a confession

My confession is that I must be reverting back to years 15 and 16 in life. My current guilty pleasures in life is "Twilight" (I tried to resist the book, but I just can't! Junk food reading at its best--it is the ice cream and cookies of my life right now) and for some unknown reason, I just love little Taylor Swift. Heaven help me, maybe I'm really 13...esk.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Ha ha - you're not the only one! I finished the first two books and made Jimmy go to the store last night to get me the last two. And I tried really, really hard not to like Taylor Swift. But I do. You're in good company, friend - maybe we're just reliving our youth?

Jennifer said...

You and Sara aren't alone. I read the first three books in a week's time last summer. And then I had to wait on the fourth one to be released. Enjoy the books but don't expect too much from the movie if you decide to watch it (my suggestion would be don't!).

katy said...

I'm starting to think it's only my bull-headed German determination that's keeping me from reading those darn books. Everyone loves them!

libraryguyzack said...

the librarian is shaking his head at you and crying