Thank you! We had a nice steak and shrimp supper at J-Cody's and then went to a Dessert Reception at our pastor's home, Wade and Marian Coleman and family. Their son, Christopher played a song for us on Kristin's piano we gave to him. It has been a wonderful evening!
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
1 comment:
Thank you! We had a nice steak and shrimp supper at J-Cody's and then went to a Dessert Reception at our pastor's home, Wade and Marian Coleman and family. Their son, Christopher played a song for us on Kristin's piano we gave to him. It has been a wonderful evening!
Post a Comment