I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me will come one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not fit to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire. Matthew 3:11
Today Elizabeth was baptized at our church, Custer Road United Methodist Church. It was an eventful baptism in the fact that our pastor wears a microphone that attaches over his ear and well, as soon as Elizabeth saw that, she decided that it was hers for the taking. And taking she did. It made the whole church giggle with delight. After it was over with, she promptly feel asleep in my arms and stayed that way till the end of service.
The dishes are done, the house has been picked up, and the laundry started....and now, we nap.
2 comments:
Wonderful! Congratulations to Elizabeth and may her life be rich with God's blessings! Great family photo, too!
Woohoo! Great photos, and ditto to what Katy said :)
Post a Comment