Happy Blogiversary!
Today is the one year anniversary of Kier’s Serendipity. Wow, amazing how quickly a year goes by and all the things that have happened in the course of that time. Can we say the most life changing of all…pregnancy and Elizabeth?!?!?!?
I originally started the blog as a way for close family and friends to keep up with the happenings of us, but it has turned into so much more. Yes, family and friends read it, but it has become a sounding board for other topics—fun, sad, scary, change, and on going evolution in our lives. I am happy to share this slice of life with you all.
The best part about all of it is reconnecting with old friends—some that I have not been close to in quite sometime. But by reading their blogs, asking questions, and getting responses, I have learned so much and reconnected with people I did not know if I would ever speak to again. Now I follow their blogs like it is a lifeline. So thank you to my readers and to those that I read.
Let’s see what happens this year…and by the way, I love blog topic requests. I have one I have been mulling over in the last few days so it shall make its appearance soon. Let me know if you have a request.
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray -- it's been a great first year! And I love the new design with those sweet little birdies. Forgot to tell you that!
Post a Comment