Welcome to the wonderful world of Kier's Serendipity! What is serendipity? It is one of my favorite words of all time that I once read in my 10th grade English book. It was in a poem talking about a field of poppies...I can not remember the name of the poem, or who wrote it, but the word has stuck with me. For those who do not know that serendipity is, here is the definition from good ol' Webster's New World Dictionary. Serendipity--(noun) a seeming gift for finding good things accidentally. I hope that through this blog, you are able to find some serendipity too!
I have long been inspired to blog after reading my friend, Kelli Day Campbell's blog. What a wonderful writer and photographer--I can only hope to do half of what she has done with her blog. I hope that this will be a way for friends and family to keep up with the crazy happenings of the Kier family. Oh and there is so much more to come....
6 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! Ditto that Kelli's blog is amazing! xo Lacy
Hooray! I've added you to my bloglines so I can officially 'stalk' you now! Much love, Leticia
Hey there! I'm a convert, too -- so maybe we can have this blogging adventure together! :)
It's wonderful!! I'm so glad you started one!! I've been meaning to call for a few days to see how things are going....
Will call soon. Love you lots!
Yay for new blogs! Love the poppies:)
And awwww....I'm blushing, seriously.
You're such a sweet friend and I am looking forward to every Serendipitous post!
Yayy!! Another blog to read every morning :) I look forward to keeping up with what's going on with you.
Post a Comment