Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm it!

My friend, Allison, tagged me in her most recent blog posting so I thought I would comply with her wish to know more random things about me. So here it goes...I think I am fairly boring, but you never know what you may find out. In fact, if you do find out something about me that I you didn't know or were surprised about, comment and let me know. An inquiring mind wants to know.

1. Do you like blue cheese? Ew, no.

2. Have you ever smoked? Nope

3. Do you own a gun? Me, personally? Nope, but there are plenty in this house.

4. What flavor of Kool-Aid was your favorite? Pink Lemonade...I'm just not an out of the box person on that one.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? I use to a little, but after having gone to the doctor so many times in the last year, nope, not at all. However, when I was preggers with Elizabeth, I would get a little nervous every time I went in until I got to hear her heart beat. I think that is perfectly normal though.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Absolutely, but not the cheap ones...they scare me.

7. Favorite Holiday Movie? White Christmas--it reminds me of high school orchestra.

8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? Chocolate milk, but I almost never have it.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes, but don't ask to see them...it's pathetic.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Easy, my wedding band. It is plain gold with some little detail on the edges of it but Sean has the exact same band and well, it just works for us.

11. What's your favorite hobby? Reading and shopping. Shopping is almost like a sport to me though.

12. Do you have A.D.D? Nope--I have always been a focus person...a little more scattered since the baby though.

13. What trait do you hate about yourself? I will go with one of Allison's answers: High expectations out of people. Seriously, is it too much to ask for someone to RSVP these days? And a whole other slew of high expectations that people do not meet. That, and I hate my tummy if we want to get physical.

14. Middle Name? Leigh

15. Name 3 thoughts this exact moment:
1. Is that Elizabeth I hear in the other room?
2. When is Sean coming back from Karen's house?
3. Man, I really hate my tummy...I should work on it.

16. What do you read in the bathroom? Nope, not really--no time. When I was younger, I would take a book and sit in the bathtub. That was nice.

17. Current Worry? Money. How can I get more of it?

18. Current hate right now? Conformity in the workplace--ridiculous story, actually.

19. Favorite place to be? Home with or without people...but much nicer when Sean and Elizabeth are around.

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Dinner out and on the couch with Sean. Surprisingly, I stayed up, all fat and preggers.

21. Where would you like to go? Back to Europe in a heart beat...or I would take a lazy beach.

22 . Name three people who will complete this? Lacy, Danielle, Jennifer H.

23. Do you own slippers? Yes, but I always steal Sean's. I think he needs a new pair for me to steal though.

24. What shirt are you wearing? White ribbed tank top and a khaki knit hoodie.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never have...I love knit/t-shirt sheets but Sean hates them. He's no fun like that.

26. Can you whistle? yes

27. Favorite color? To wear, black, to decorate--tan and deep red, in general, it depends on my mood. Here lately, I am drawn to blues.

28. Would you be a pirate? Nah, I'm too much of a goodie goodie.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Rarely anything as I am almost never awake when I stumble to the shower. I keep thinking, am I really awake? The next thought is, what day is it?

30. What is your favorite name? Elizabeth

31. Favorite boy's name? Not telling...just in case! ;)

32. What's in your pocket right now? Nothing.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Elizabeth laughing

34. What vehicle do you drive? Honda Accord

35. Worst injury you've ever had? Does my C-Section count? That was no fun. If I had to go with injury, probably when I was rear ended by a truck going over 30 mph. Bad neck pain.

36. How many TVs are in your house? 2

WHAT HAPPENED TO 37?

38. What is the best memory as a child? Too many to choose from...

39. Do you have any pets? Yep, a Raider and a Ginger.

40. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope so.

41. Your favorite books? Pride and Prejudice and most biographies.

42. Do you collect anything? Not anything consistently although I have started a Waterford collection...it is tiny though.


43. Favorite sports team? Dallas Stars

44. What song do you want played at your funeral? For the life of me, I can't remember it, but I told Lacy once. It is a praise song that we use to sing in Young Life and at Breakaway....it will come to me, I know it will....

TAGS - you better do it!!!!!! Lacy, Danielle, Jennifer, Katy, Sara

No comments: