Monday, June 1, 2009

An Addendum

Here is my addendum to my previous post about my sick baby. She didn't let us sleep last night--or until about 2:45 or so. I have been up since 3 am this morning and that is just not fun, kids! The poor baby can't breath very well which is making sleep hard, eating difficult, and being a pill to mom and dad, very easy. As soon as her doctor's office opens, I am so calling to find out if there is anything else we can do for her...still no fever though. I feel for her teachers at school today. Poor ladies.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

When Melissa had one of her colds, we found that she slept better in her swing or in the car seat since she was upright. You can also put a rolled up towel under her mattress to angle it up a bit so that she is a bit more upright, to help with her drainage. Hopefully she will will recover fully soon so everyone can sleep!

Kier's Serendipity said...

Oh, we have done everything under the sun to make this baby happy. Sadly, even the trademark swing did not do us any good last night. I called the doctor this morning and we are going in at noon. Her teacher has already called me this morning. Poor baby...the triage nurse thinks it may be an ear infection. Esk--no good!

katy said...

Ugh -- I know your pain all too well, and my first thought was also that it sounds like an ear infection. Keep us posted. I know how tough those nights are.