Monday, June 29, 2009

A Review of the Weekend

Hello. Sorry for my tardiness in blogging. After sitting at the computer paying bill yesterday, all a computer did was remind me how little money I don't have at the moment. Good times...especially at the beginning of the month. Why is it that so many big things have to be due at the beginning of the month? Regardless of my tangent, here I am. I'm back for another action packed (and short) work week full of whatever pops into my lovely brain.

The weekend went by far too quickly. We had a delicious dinner of Chick-fil-a on Friday night (my second Chick-fil-a of the day) so that Sean could run off and play hockey that night. I caught up on some stuff around the house and picked up a bazillion things that seem to accumulate everywhere over the course of the week.

Saturday, we had a few friends over to help us clean out the freezer--potluck style! It was just time. Sean had venison and dove in the freeze that needed to be eaten and there is no way he can make through all of that by himself since I don't eat it. What better way that invite some people over to eat some yummy food. In case you were wondering, there was hamburgers for sissies like me. A good time was had by all...and there is nothing like looking in the kitchen and seeing it be a sea of men cooking and the ladies were hanging out in the living room. Nice...

Then Sunday was the catch up on laundry, bills, and an attempt at watching a DVD that turned out to not be very good. We were hoping to make it to church but sadly, Elizabeth's feeding schedule did not allow us to make it this Sunday. Hopefully we'll make it this week!

The girls even had company this weekend. Our friend, Greg, brought over the pooches he was dog sitting for some fun with our girls. Then Karen came over for dinner and some Elizabeth time. We all had a good time and I am happy that the weekend was so productive.

Now, onto the rest of the week and hopefully some relaxation...

No comments: