Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Books, Book, and More Books

See all of these....I have vowed not to purchase a single book until I have read all of these books. As you can see, I have started a few of them over the years and they have not been completed. Gosh darn it, I will do it! Sadly, of the ones that I have started, there is only one that I can finish from where I left off...I'll start with that one!

3 comments:

libraryguyzack said...

I really need to send you a reading list ;)

katy said...

I keep shelling out money for new books before I've finished the last batch I purchased. It's hard to find reading time these days, but that's what I've been doing during my lunch hour lately. I sit outside in the 400 degree heat to defrost, and enjoy my book.

Kier's Serendipity said...

Zack--Bring on the list! I am always open to the bazillion books I have not read. I do have to say, my laundry list of books is fairly respectable though--Hemingway, Austen, Steinbeck, and Defoe, with a smathering of non-fiction to boot!

Katy--Yep, I do the same exact thing which is why I am trying to reign myself in and finish what I already have. I honestly, thing it will be an effort in vain, but I am going to try! The good thing about me reading is that I have at least 30 minutes of un-interrupted reading time while I pump at work. There is nothing else better to do, so I read...I have already started and finished two books! Shocking, but true!