Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Surprises
On Saturday, Sean told me he had a surprise for me. Quite honestly, I assumed it was a sweet treat as those are what most surprises in the Kier household are...yummy. Needless to say, I was very surprised when he hands me a box. I was more than a little surprised as it is Father's Day weekend and shouldn't he be the one getting surprises? Regardless, I was so happy to open it up and see chocolate brown tissue paper wrapped around something square. What was it? I had no idea as Sean had removed all the labels on the box so that I really wouldn't know where it came from....hmmm....a girl has to wonder. I opened up the tissue paper and to my delight, found a beautiful photo album made by the lovely Lacy from Lacylike Designs. It is absolutely beautiful and captures the first three months of Elizabeth's life in a nutshell. What a wonderful husband to have such a beautiful piece commissioned for me...and he couldn't have chosen a better person to make it! Thank you Sean and thank you Lacy!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Awww! I saw this on Lacy's blog first today and thought, "wow, that's cute -I'd like to see the couple and the baby it's about".
And now -here it is!
Very cool. Looks like a precious keepsake.
Big points to your man on this one.
Yay yay I am so glad that you loved it. Wasn't the ribbon I wrapped around it to die for! I just loved it. tee hee xoxo
Beautiful!! What a cool gift!
Wow, that's amazing!! Lacy, that looks wonderful! I wish my scrapbooks looked half as good....
Post a Comment