Sunday, June 14, 2009

This Weekend

I truly love this little picture of Elizabeth in her pretty little outfit. This is easily one of my favorites of hers and I will always remember it no matter how old she gets. There is just something extremely precious about it.

When the this picture was taken, she was playing on the floor of my parent's home this weekend. Yes, Elizabeth and I trekked down to Bryan to see my family---Uncle Andy even showed up to see us. Sadly, Sean had to work this weekend so it was a girls only trip. This trip was a spur of the moment trip down to primarily see my Dad. He was admitted to St. Joseph's hospital last Saturday and was finally released late Wednesday. Thankfully, everything for the most part, has turned out okay, but we wanted to go down and see for ourselves. He looks good, tired, but he looks good...and it always brightens his day to see Elizabeth. As always, it was a pleasure to make my parents smile as they played and loved on her.

2 comments:

katy said...

Gosh -- I'm glad your dad is okay. That's always scary. Been there so many times with my own dad.

Let me know next time you'll be in town. We'd love to have you over and meet Elizabeth!

Sara said...

So glad your dad is doing better.

Yes, that outfit is really sweet! She's holding her head up so well!