Good morning from the Kier household where we all slept through the night! Hallelujah!
Elizabeth and I traipsed off to the doctor yesterday and yes, he confirmed what the triage nurse thought it was going to be....an ear infection. Ouch! Poor baby! Now at least we know what it is and can treat it. Her medicine is the lovely pink bubble gum stuff we all took as a children. Isn't it good to know that some things just don't change at all?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmmm, I commented on the last post before reading this one. I'm glad you got some meds. Hope she's feeling better in a jiffy.
We got to where we knew an ear infection was on the way. Started with cold symptoms, then a fever, and then within a day or two James wasn't sleeping and seemed to toggle between acting normal and screaming in pain. Those ear problems are a major bummer!
Get well soon, little Elizabeth!!!
Mmmm... I liked the pink bubble gum stuff. I'd take that any day over the grape cough syrup. My husband is strange - he actually likes cough syrup.
Yes, that was random.
Feel better, Elizabeth!!
My kids have been sick as well. Tristan got cherry, Kate got the bubble gum but Kenna got the chalky white pineapple stuff. TORTURE giving her that medicine. 10 days of TORTURE.
(I finally figured out she wouldn't notice it if I mixed it in orange juice.)
Hope your little one is on the mend and you all start getting better sleep soon!
Post a Comment