I missed a lot of good TV throughout college and in the dating years of Sean and Kristin. Needless to say, I am making it my mission in life to catch up on some of the good TV of years gone by. I am currently watching the Gilmore Girls---it is so much fun and I am a sucker for any kind of teen angst and drama. I just love Lauren Graham's character and how quick witted her character is written. Good times...I am currently at the end of Season 3 of 7. What show would you watch that may have missed?
3 comments:
We're talking about starting Lost. Everyone always talks about it and we haven't watch any of it.
We've done a lot of this kind of thing with Netflix. We never actually watch tv. Literally -- never. We've watched LOST, The Sopranos, The Tudors, The Office, The 4400, Jericho, and some others, all on Netflix. I love that!
We do Blockbuster.com and have watched so much that way! Especially all of the HBO and Showtime shows as we are not paying for it on our cable bill. I loved The Tudors! Next is Entorage's lastest season--comes out next week!
Post a Comment