Well I am back for another guest blog but time I thought I would do it a little differently. Here recently I have really been getting into videos from you tube or replaying something that I have seen on the TV. So here is a collection of some of my favorite online videos, please enjoy.
The official Lost 2009 Trailer. If this doesn’t get your Lost pants going crazy, I don’t know what will.
The new James Bond Trailer for Quantum of Solace. Less than 3 weeks
The Saturday Night Live clip of Pailin Rap…
Flight of the Concords Business Time, Thank you Katy and Lacy. I love this video.
Something from BAD Radio on 1310 The ticket here in Dallas. No relevance to anything else, I just think the commentary is funny.
I hope you were able to kill some time watching these and enjoyed one ot two as well. I hope no one is offended and if you are, I don’t really care….
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Business Time is the best. I'll always take an excuse to watch it again :)
Post a Comment