I'm with you!! My bookshelves are brimming with everything from pregnancy books to how to deal with toddler tantrums. What happened to my trashy romance novels, already??? OK, not really, but I certainly haven't had time for reading anything not related to little people in a long time.
"What to expect when your wife is Expanding" HA! that one looks good. My husband has one called "How to keep the baby alive until your wife gets Home" :)happy reading
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
3 comments:
I'm with you!! My bookshelves are brimming with everything from pregnancy books to how to deal with toddler tantrums. What happened to my trashy romance novels, already??? OK, not really, but I certainly haven't had time for reading anything not related to little people in a long time.
I have YET to get back to normal books... or anything else "normal" for that matter. ;)
"What to expect when your wife is Expanding" HA! that one looks good.
My husband has one called "How to keep the baby alive until your wife gets Home"
:)happy reading
Post a Comment