Monday, October 20, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Why, oh why, do I like Dancing With the Stars so much? I really did not think I would enjoy this season as there was not anyone that I was super interested in seeing--except Misti May-Trainor and that was just to see how well she could pull off being so feminine. Was I ever wrong? I have totally fallen in love with Warren Sapp this season. I heart him! He always brings a smile to my face and a giggle to my tummy! Go Warren!


1 comment:

katy said...

For some reason, I haven't watched this season at all -- but I was previously OBSESSED with this show. I wanted to be Julianne Hough when I grew up.

But then I realized she's, like, 12 years old or something. And, unfortunately, I saw her on Good Morning America several months ago trying to sing country music. A sad day indeed. She should stick to dancing.

Anyway, I'm off the subject, and hijacking your comments field.