Today we went in for my 20 week sonogram and appointment. For those that do not know, this is the big sonogram where the sonogrammer guy and the doctor identify all the major parts and all organs. Sean and I are happy to report that we are having a healthy baby. Everything appears to be developing the way it should and we have a strong heart beating at about 156 bpm.
While the baby's health was the up most importance to us both, someone who shall remain nameless, was more interested in finding out the sex of this little bundle of joy. So, are you ready for it? After months of speculation, Sean and I are proud and happy to announce that we are having a baby girl. The name is to be announced upon arrival of this blessing.
5 comments:
oh YAY! congrats!!
Let the shopping begin...
Yea! Congrats :)
Can't wait to meet her...
Wooohooo!!! Shopping for girls is SOOO much more fun :) Congratulations!
yippie pink clothes!
Yay!!!! I knew it was going to be a girl! Congrats!! I called yesterday and then realized I needed to check your blog....I've been SO bad at getting on the computer in the past couple of weeks! So happy for you guys. I love my little boys more than anything, but I agree that it would be so much fun shopping for little girls!
Post a Comment