You look great....I can tell you're having a girl!! What a fun trip last weekend....I had no idea you were doing that. We went to D.C. a few years ago at Thanksgiving (and also went to Mt. Vernon). That part of the country is beautiful in the fall....it made me want to move there!
Hope your aches and pains aren't getting any worse....
Welcome to Kier's Serendipity! Now, you too, can keep up with the happenings of Sean, Kristin, Elizabeth, and Raider. I started this blog to show snippets of our daily lives together and it has turned into something a little more. It has become a forum for what is really going on in our lives--big and small, as well as announcements, thoughts, and concerns. I hope you enjoy it as much as I like writing it!
1 comment:
You look great....I can tell you're having a girl!! What a fun trip last weekend....I had no idea you were doing that. We went to D.C. a few years ago at Thanksgiving (and also went to Mt. Vernon). That part of the country is beautiful in the fall....it made me want to move there!
Hope your aches and pains aren't getting any worse....
Post a Comment