
Tonight, we caught the tail end of Mr. and Mrs. Smith (with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie) on FX or some other channel like that. While I own the movie, every time it comes on the regular ol' TV, I have to watch it. We picked it up in the middle of the movie where they are basically trying to kill each other. The only thing they are doing is destroying their beautiful home instead. At the end of the scene, with guns pointed at each other's head, neither one can pull the trigger because they do truly love each other. I was laughing at this. Sean says to me, why are you laughing at this part? And I told him, because this is what marriage is really like. Granted, I do not walk around with guns and knives trying to seek him out, but in reality, we all have those moments in marriage where you just want to strangle each other...but do not. You may destroy a beautiful home, or break something you did not want to, but you work right on through it. I still do not think he understands the humor I saw in it, but I certainly enjoyed it.
If you have not seen this movie, rent it, you will not be sorry. And ladies, can you go wrong with Brad Pitt? Gentlemen: Angelina Jolie. Fun for all and the perfect date movie.
No comments:
Post a Comment