Monday, March 1, 2010

New Segment

Every day Sean and I email each other at work.  We typically email each other back and forth throughout the day about whatnots, evening plans, weekend plans, encouragement, or I'm running late today.  Every e-mail from me is a song title from what happens to be playing on my iPod at that very moment.  Sean always has fun trying to guess who sings it.  Some times he gets it, sometimes now (he's still in training so don't be too hard on him).  My new segment is going to be just that:  opening my iTunes once a week and whatever song it lands on, write a topic inspired by that song title whether it be a memory, the actual song, something really random that the song title sparks or whatever.  I am keeping the parameters very open on this one. Note:  I will be excluded all classical music and opera as that is just kind of tough.

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

katy said...

Love it, what a great idea!

Alissa said...

What a fun idea!

Sara said...

Love it! And I'm impressed that you have classical and opera in your iTunes...

Summer Says... said...

I love it - we should incorporate this in our comments...haha! Mine is Candle (Sick and Tired).

I am kidding about making that a habit - but do look forward to your segment!