Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Eve Snow

For the first time in my life, I had a white Christmas. It was so lovely to look out the window and see all the beautiful snow falling, and actually sticking. Elizabeth was fascinated by it...even in the cold bitter wind that ripped through with the snow. Sadly, as the roads were icy, we did not make it to church this year. I was very disappointed but I fear the ice so we stayed put and and a nice, quite night at home.

Here are the pictures that Sean took on Christmas Eve:



Did you see Sean's light job this year? Quite colorful...






1 comment:

Alissa said...

Wow, those lights look fantastic!! And how fun that you had a white Christmas! I knew Dallas was getting snow this week but I didn't realize that it snowed on Christmas too. How fun for all of you...