We have been so baking fools in our house lately!

I made cake balls for the first time--these are strawberry with vanilla topping. For the first time, they turned out a lot better than I was expecting! I definitely have my, I know what I will be doing differently the next time thoughts....

Sean made two batches of fudge this year. This one is peanut butter fudge and the other was a traditional fudge with walnuts. Both are very tasty!

Peanut butter thumbprints with chocolate kisses....one of my favorites!
5 comments:
I just drooled on my keyboard.
YUM! Not knowing what your cake ball changes are, can I still offer a tip that changed my cake ball making forever? Use a small scoop (usually for cookie dough) to make the balls. It saves A LOT of time and the texture is lighter and fluffier. Just my two cents :-)
Excellent suggestion Summer! I just might have to give that whirl.
cake balls are you kidding me? Awful name but I'd love to throw my fave into like 6 of them right now.
Yummy Yummy!
Post a Comment