Sunday, December 6, 2009

Yummy

When I was growing up, my mom always had Egg Nog in the house this time of year. From her, I learned to love it in all of it's richness glory. I remember asking her to get some at the grocery store up until I moved out of the house. Thankfully, she always did because she wanted it just as much as I did! Yum, yum just thinking about it.

Last year my doctor would not allow me to drink it due to my pregnancy, so now I am making up for lost time. Here's to you, Mom, for introducing this fabulous drink to me.

4 comments:

KT said...

Hey! just wanted to let you know that there's an award waiting for you at my place. =D
http://findingmethroughbooks.blogspot.com/

katy said...

I'm not sure I've ever had eggnog.......

ladybug said...

Cheers to You My Darling Girl!

I will enjoy a glass of EggNog with you!

Love,

Mom

Alissa said...

Egg nog was something that just tasted too weird to me....and I think the name kind of grossed me out too. Even though I'm not a picky eater anymore, I still stay away from that stuff (although the rest of my family loves it). Enjoy it now that you can again!