10 Months
Today is Elizabeth's 10 month birthday. Wow. She is a very active baby for sure. Crawling EVERYWHERE, pulling up on anything that is still, including your pant leg, and "talking" to anything and everything. Elizabeth has even discovered pulling my hair...ouch! We are still eating baby food, but starting to sample more and more table food. Her latest discovery, and probably a favorite, is French toast. Currently, we are mesmerized by the Christmas lights and the tree. Sean and I are truly enjoying watching the Christmas season come to life before our very eyes through Elizabeth.
Showing off for the camera and laughing!
4 comments:
I got your Christmas card today!
I realized that your card is always the first one to arrive so it's like tradition now. You're on top of things -way to go!
Maybe I'll get mine in the mail before the new year :)
So cute!! I can't believe she'll be a year so soon! And yes, I got your Christmas card today too...you really are on top of things. Please don't be that way when you have two kids....then I'll feel really bad about myself! :)
what a great smile!
and, you were our first Christmas card of the season... I LOVE it! It's hanging proudly (and a tad lonely at the moment because you are an overachiever!)
Elizabeth is such a photo ham!!!
I noticed at Thanksgiving when the camera came out she would also wrinkle up her little nose and smile real big.
Love her dearly!
MiMi
Post a Comment