Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wallflower

I have been feeling a lot like a wallflower these days.  This week has been a week from H-E-double hockey sticks.  Most of it are things beyond my control which for a type A person like me, that is not cool.  But some of it is not the things that are beyond my control but rather that I am forgotten or overlooked by my peers and other powers that be.  It is just painful.  I try really hard to be the duck that just let's the water roll off my back--and at times, I am really good at letting it go.  This has not been one of those weeks.  I have taken every single thing to heart and tried my hardest to know let it show, but the truth is, I have done a lukewarm job of keeping it in check.

So this is me putting some thoughts out into the universe that things will get better.  The things that are beyond my control will start working properly, the things that are within my realm, that I can either suck it up or learn to take the situations better that I have recently.  I'm a work in progress....

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Wallflower"--Better Than Ezra

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will walk beside you on this path...
AH

Summer Says... said...

I've got your back - praying all improves!