Elizabeth is quite the little bruiser at school. On Tuesday, Elizabeth fell off of the playground equipment at school and hit her face on it all the way down apparently. Thankfully, she is fine besides these scratches on her cheek, a bruise on her check, and some scary scratches near her eye. School called and told me about it but I did not get to see it till I picked her up that night. Ouch! Poor baby. She is such a trooper though as she is still out there playing on the playground like nothing ever happened. Awww...to be young and invincible.
I thought the picture was perfect though--showing off her wounds and a pouty lip to boot!
2 comments:
Poor girl! Thankfully it wasn't anything too serious. Isn't it amazing how it doesn't seem to faze them too much? I mean, I get hurt and milk it for all that it's worth.....
Oh no! That little lip is too much!
Post a Comment