Last night was $1.00 hot dog night at the The Ballpark in Arlington. We were there to see the Texas Rangers take on the Houston Astros for the Silver Boot with our friends, Greg and Christine....and to eat a gluttonous amount of hot dogs...Sean and Greg did at least. Christine and I ate like a normal people.
Enjoy!
![]() |
| Sean dressing his dogs and marvelling at their wonderfulness. |
![]() |
| A man and his food. |
![]() |
| The hunt for the great pretzel was successful--finally. |
![]() |
| This is that a 3 pound pretzel looks like. |
![]() |
| Christine, Greg, and Sean taking down the huge thing. |
![]() |
| Sean and me. |
"Take Me Out To The Ball Game"--Jack Norworth
3 comments:
How fun!
I could eat a 3-pound pretzel. Pretty sure. I might vomit afterward, but I could totally do it.
Hello Hotdogs! There is nothing better than a ballpark hotdog!
Post a Comment