Thursday, April 28, 2011
Windows Are Rolled Down
I am loving this song and this artist too. The title of this song reminds me of the crazy Texas we are currently having. But it is spring in Texas. In one part of the state, we have crazy heat, another wildfires, severe thunderstorms and rain, and even tornados, but for a few days in there, we have gorgeous weather. Days that are sheer perfection with blue skies, mild temperatures, and green grasses and trees that just beckon you outside. The windows of the car just need to be rolled down, the moon roof opened, and singing at the top of your lungs is a must as you breathe in the fresh air of this world. I love those days. These days will soon be fleeting as the evil Texas summer is rapidly approaching. I will miss these spring days, but till then I will just roll my windows down….
Weekly Music Inspiration: “Windows are Rolled Down”—Amos Lee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment