Thursday, April 7, 2011

Good Life



Life is good.  It really is when you think about all the blessings you have in comparison to what you do not have.  Yes, there are things that I wish that I had more of, tangible and intangible, but seriously I have all the most fundamental blessings...and yes, they are blessings as not everyone has them.

I recently had a conversation with a friend about the way people lead their lives.  Agree or disagree, the perspective is that their life is still a good life even if it is not the one we choose to lead for ourselves.  At the end of the day, it is an honest life and sometimes that is all you can ask for when you listen to the evening news at night and see all the shadiness of the world around us.

On another note, this song is rocking my little world right now and I have decided I am a OneRepublic fan.

I hope you are having a good life right at this very moment!

Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Good Life"--OneRepublic

2 comments:

Summer Says... said...

This song is new to me and gave me goosebumps. That means it goes on my to buy iTunes list.

It is a good life.

SmartBear said...

Love the song. Love the post. I'm on a mission to lead the good life as well... :)
Best,
Tina