The royal wedding is a mere hours away and I for one can not wait. I know some of you reading this are like seriouly, why? But for me, it is just plain exciting. I have an immense love for English history that has a way of sucking me in to its vivid story of colorful and sometimes dull cast of characters. The wedding that will be unfolding is the next chapter of English history. Prince William takes his bride, Kate Middleton and their story will be told to us just as his parents was in the 80s and 90s. I hope they have a far better outcome, and you know something, I think they will.
If I were invited to the wedding, this is the ensemble that I would put together. If I were actually invited to this wedding, I doubt very seriously that money would be an issue so I went all out in picking this outfit and never even looked at the price tag. It was fun!
Alas, I will be watching very early on Friday morning wearing my pajamas and a not a stitch of make up, but in my head, I will be wearing this lovely little number.
And the piece de resistance.....
...the necessary hat for an English wedding by Philip Treacy.






2 comments:
Loverly!
I was worried you had forgotten le chapeau, but then there it was at the very bottom. Whew!
Beautiful!
I wish I were a fly on Jennifer's monitor when she spots that hat...
:-)
Post a Comment