Can you believe that Easter is FINALLY here? I know...it is very late this year. In fact, the latest that the calendar will allow it to be. But that means that white can now officially reign supreme for those that follow "The Rules." So here is my take on Easter dressing. Happy Easter dress shopping!
So cute, simple, with just enough detail going on to make it interesting. What I like most about this dress is that it is very versatile. Dress it up, dress it down, it is something that will look good with almost any type of shoe. Best part about this dress: Not only cute, but not expensive either!
Something a little wider to give the dress a little more omp! Skinny belt, wide belt, no belt, whatever, but you can also do something with color and that would a nice hint of something cool.
I found this shoe which is really more of a nude that how it is appearing here. I am not a big fan of the white shoe. White with a some other color, yes, solid white...esk, not so much for me anyway. Nude shoes lengthen the leg and I thought the design was a delicate feminine touch. If you want something else, go with a pop color like bright pink or purple or something like that. With a white dress as your backdrop, anything is possible.
Yes please! I will rarely put up something on here that you can not use in other places. I love this bag because it is so usable.
Nothing says Easter like lady like pearls.
I lovey this necklace....I like the fact that it is not a solid strand of pearls, but is more subtle, but just enough. I think this one needs to make its way into my collection. :) Hint, hint, husband.
And finally, for a touch of whimsy with all that serious pearl action going on!
Happy Easter!







No comments:
Post a Comment