Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Mimi and the Arboretum: Post Bloom

Elizabeth and I had the pleasure of having Mimi come and visit us receently.  Although she missed the Dallas Bloom by a week, we still went to the Dallas Arboretum to see the beauty of the day and the hard work of lots of hands.  It was amazing how the tulips were gone and in it's place other pretty Texas heat friendly flowers and greenery.  It never ceases to amaze me how the beauty never ends.




A girl has to have her goldfish.




There would probably be more pictures and definitely pictures with Mimi, but unfortunately there was a camera incident.  Yep, it was not good and all I can say is that I am super grateful for a filter on my camera.   Unfortunately the cap had to be pried off with special tools and there will be some repairs needed, but the camera still works.  Whew.  I dodged a bullet with the husband on that one.  :/

Our visit with Mimi was lots of fun!  She and Elizabeth had so much fun rolling down a hill, picnicing, playing, reading, and just hanging out.  Oh, and Mimi learned how to use the car seat!  Whahoo!

Thank you for coming to see us Mimi!

No comments: