Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Milestones

There have been lots of fun milestones/events in recent weeks.  Here are a few for your reading and viewing pleasure!

  • Happy Birthday Mimi! 
  • Happy Birthday Aunt Karen!
  • My 500th blog post has come and gone (can you believe it?).
  • Planning a sweet little girl's birthday party.
  • Getting my creative on (more on that in a future post) which is an amazing milestone for me as creativity has never ever oozed out of my body.
  • And here is the biggest of them all....

    Elizabeth's crib
    Elizabeth's crib turned into her toddler bed.
    My big girl climbing into her toddler bed.
    Mommy, while excited about the change, TRYING to be happy about the changes.

5 comments:

katy said...

She looks pretty happy about her easy access!

I had a little weepy moment, which is semi-unlike me, when we took the front off of James' bed. But he's loved it. Now I'm ready to decorate the room with a twin bed and all new fun stuff!

Danielle said...

I can't believe she is big enough already! I still have Melissa in her crib, only because I don't want to mess with her trying to get out of her room. (And she's small enough to fit in it!)

Summer Says... said...

What wonderful milestones! Your little is growing beautifully. I can't wait to read and dare I hope, see, more of your creativity.

Sara said...

LOVE the pigtails! And great taste in jammies (we have those, too - lol).

You're an attentive and diligent mama for taking the side off the crib. Me? I'm just flat-out lazy. That, and I just know she's going to get bored and pull all the clothes out of her dresser on a nightly basis, and I don't feel like cleaning up after her.

Let us know how it goes!

Alissa said...

Hope Elizabeth is doing well with her toddler bed...both of my boys had a little adjustment time, where they had to learn not to get out of their bed and play as soon as we left. What a big girl!