Thursday, January 6, 2011

Back to December

It's a photo recap of December with the Kier Family!

Play date with our friend Jacob.

Jacob's Mommy and Daddy, Amilee and Rich.

The lights in Frisco Square.

Sprinkling out the magic reindeer food we made at school!

Discovering bling from Aunt Karen.

Leaving out milk and cookies for Santa with Mommy.

Look what Santa brought!

Mimi and Pawpaw came to visit for Christmas.

I'm ready for my close up Mr. DeMille.

XBox 360 Kinect with Daddy.  What is he doing?

Wearing Mommy's clogs, and wearing the well too!

Daddy and Elizabeth getting ready for our New Year's Date.
Weekly Music Inspiration:  "Back To December"--Taylor Swift

2 comments:

katy said...

That is one cute child you've got there (E-beth, not Sean... although he's pretty good looking, too. Can I say that?) The sunglasses picture is adorable!!

Alissa said...

I like the XBox picture! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas (I love Elizabeth's new chair!).