Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Way

I have often thought I should write a book, a pamphlet, or whatever else kind of propaganda you can get out there, titled simply, “The World According to Kristin” by Yours Truly. In it would be the way things should be done—I’m not necessarily talking about etiquette, but it would be included as well. Here are some of the topics that I would include in said propaganda:
• Microwave cooking at work

• Wedding Registries

• Weddings

• Baby Showers

• Baby Registries

• Thank you notes

• RSVPs

• Music

• Cell Phone/Smart phone usage

• What you keep in your head versus what you say out loud

• Curse words and proper usage of them

• The spelling of the word a lot. It is two words.

• Spell check in Microsoft and Excel

• The use of emoticons

• TMI

• Email and Replying All

• Email addresses

• Are you really wearing that? Think stirrup pants.

• Age appropriate dressing

• What you see in the mirror and what other people see.

• And other assorted topics.

What would you like to include in “The World According to Kristin?”

Music Inspiration:  "The Way" by Fastball

2 comments:

Summer Says... said...

You know mine - using too many question marks...shudder!

I'd love to see these pamphlets - hopefully I haven't crossed any boundaries (though I know I can be a smiley overuser at times)

Sara said...

I think you need a whole book on "Are you wearing that????????" Make sure you put all the ???? at the end for Summer's sake :)

I also would love to hear your thoughts on how to match jewelry to your outfit. I just can't seem to do it well.