This is what Sean did tonight while catching up on the DVR and watching football. He shined his shoes. Very few people still do that, but he is one of them. I asked where he learned to shine his shoes and he told me that his Dad taught him....and I have a feeling he may have perfected it while he was in the Corps too.
When was the last time you shined your shoes....or even saw anyone do it?
Monday, October 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Nate still shine his too. I do think it is the corps in them. Right in front of the TV...too funny!
Love that. My dad is an avid shoe-shiner. Any given week, you can find him on the bathroom floor, supplies spread out over newspaper, shining and buffing his shoes until they are mirrors. I think it's awesome!
My dad has always shined his boots...and when I got a wild hair to purchase my own last year, he wanted to shine them too (but didn't, because they are a soft leather).
Is it weird to love the smell?
Shoe shining? What's shoe shining? Guess living in Austin has rubbed off on me.
Post a Comment