I know you are waiting on the edge of your seats. I know you can not breathe with anticipation of this post. I just know you can not live another moment waiting for me to write this post. Yes, it is my ode to all things FALL and the month of greatness AKA, Kristin's Birthday month. Bring it on....
Alas, it FALL in Texas and has been for the last week or so. Can I just tell you how much I love this weather? I think I shall try. It is a time when the fall leaves come out in the house, pumpkins become decorations, and the windows open up to embrace the slight chill that is in the air. I just love it. Long sleeves start emerging from closed closet doors, and pants replace shorts. And then I realize my daughter out grew all of her clothes overnight and needs a new FALL wardrobe, stat! At least she had good timing this time!
But you know the most glaring of all beacons that it is FALL? The calendar page flips from September to October and almost right smack dab in the middle of the month is THE DAY OF GREATNESS. Oh yes, that is right. My birthday is upon us again and like every year, I look forward to it with great anticipation. It is my day and should be a national holiday in case you were wondering....but I'll accept a happy birthday with just as much zeal.
Enjoy the pictures of some of the FALL decorations in the house. We certainly have had fun getting them up and presentable for all to see.
Happy Month of Greatness (October for those not paying attention)!
1 comment:
Ack! I'm behind in decorating our house for fall. Thanks for getting my tush in gear.
And Happy Month of Greatness, friend!!
Post a Comment