Tuesday, October 26, 2010

iPod Overhaul

I am about to do some serious updating to my iPod/iTunes.  In doing so, I am always on the outlook for great new songs, artists, and whatever assorted sounds.  Now I ask you, what song(s) are out there that you can't live without?  Hook me up--I love discovering something new...or old.

4 comments:

ladybug said...

Anything Led Zepplin!!!!

Stair Way To Heaven

Summer Says... said...

My newest addition is Kyle Andrews' "You Make Me Smile," Kings of Leon "Radioactive" and anything by Need to Breathe...they are awesome!

libraryguyzack said...

You've got to get in some Nerdcore. MC Frontalot is as good a place to start as any.

Oh and the last 2 CDs from Weezer were just as good as anything they put out in the 90s if you haven't been listening to them.

kelli said...

Ray LaMontagne and Jon Foreman are two of my faves right now -love that Train song too (it was the song I used for our anniversary video!)