Busy, busy busy, is what we have all been here lately and upon looking at the family calendar, it looks like there is some something booked every weekend between now and the end of the year. How did that happen? I know what happened, we hit the fourth quarter of the year (geez, can't you tell I live in business world?). For some reason October through December are nothing but a blur between work, holidays, and events.
Is it sad that I like it like this? I sometimes think I do until I need to catch a breath--which seems to happen after five every night of the work week. I make lists of things to do, projects to start AND finish. Yet like magic, I get home, and the motivation is out the window. Does anyone else have this problem? There are times that I do wish I didn't work just so that I can actually get something accomplished in my home. But there is always the weekend....and little hands into everything. So until then....Good night.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment