Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dallas Stars Opening Night

Sean and I partook in our annual tradition of going to the Dallas Stars season opening night this past Thursday.  We had seats on the platinum level and I think I am now spoiled.  Sorry honey, but it's true!   Needless to say we had a great time watching the game, enjoying the Stars win, and yes, getting the free Chili's chips and salsa coupons. 

So here is to my husband for helping keep the tradition alive....and welcome back hockey season.  We have missed you in the Kier household.  Go Stars!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I love that you guys still do this, even with Elizabeth. So important to continue those one on one events!

Melissa said...

We definitely miss going to the stars games. Ray and I usually got tickets to a few games each season. The best was sitting behind the goal one time- really fun! I miss it.