Faith is an amazing thing. It can be strong and weak. It can be deep, meaningful, significant, and spiritual. It can also be what gets you through the day. I know about the kind that gets you through the day.
I am very lucky to have faith in the person who is sitting across the room from me. I have had a rough few months with the amount of work I am doing...and the amount of work I am bringing home. But Sean has been a steady rock for me. He pitches in where he can, when he can, and has been beyond supportive while I find my groove. And on top of all of that, he is an incredible father to Elizabeth. She loves her Daddy so much, and well, there is just nothing cuter than seeing them play together.
I am so thankful to have a wonderful partner who keeps us steady as we go through this journey together. A big thank you goes out to him and his patience with me.
Music Inspiration: "Steady As We Go" by Dave Matthews Band
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a sweet post! You are all truly blessed to have each other. I'm glad you also have some light at the end of the tunnel.
I've been contemplating faith a lot lately - but from a different angle.
Sean: you da man! haha :)
Post a Comment