Today was my first day back to work. It was surreal to be there. I have not stepped a foot in that building in three months, yet if felt like I had never left. Yeah, there were some new signs here and there, no remnants of holiday festivities, and everyone changed their hair, but it was like I had never left. I can't tell if that was a good thing or a bad thing. Time will tell, I suppose.
So, what did I do today? Not a darn thing but sit in meetings. Yes, not a darn thing since I still can not get into my computer...isn't that nice. Besides the meetings I attended (where I did not do a single thing), I may as well have stayed home. Oh well, tomorrow will be a different day for sure as I will have my computer. Now all I have to do is go through my bazillion emails. Wish me luck!
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
are you pumping at work? How does that work exactly?
Hi Lacy! Yes, I am pumping at work. My company has a room where moms can do that. The whole process of me walking down, plugging everything in, pumping, and cleaning takes about 30 minutes or so...and I do it 2-3 times during the day. Good times, right?
Post a Comment