Saturday, April 4, 2009
Aww..Sleep...Sweet Sleep...
Last night Sean told me to pump a bottle for him so that he could get up with Elizabeth in the middle of the night so that I could get some sleep. That was the best news I have had in awhile! To top it all off, Elizabeth slept most of the night and took the bottle at 4:45 am...and I got to sleep. I can honestly say, last night was the most sleep I have had since November. Seriously. November. How sad is that? It sure was nice to sleep in...I have missed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Woohoo!! Yay for great husbands and sleeping in :) It's amazing how far a good night's sleep will go to make a girl feel human again.
YAY.. see?? just hang in there. you're litle angel know whta her mommy and daddy needs.
Go Sean.. he deserves a little something extra this father's day....
Angela
Awesome. A few more like that and you'll start to feel (almost) human again.
Post a Comment