Sunday, April 26, 2009

3-6 Months


Yesterday, I spent a good portion of my day washing and drying ALL of Elizabeth's 3-6 month clothes...this child is a clothes horse and not even 3 months old yet. She is definitely my daughter. I'm so proud!


Elizabeth in her first 3-6 Month body suit


This is what Elizabeth did a good portion of the day--


She watched playoff hockey with Daddy!

3 comments:

lacy said...

Super Cute!

katy said...

Oh my gosh, I love the polka dots!

Alissa said...

Hi Kristin,

Elizabeth is so cute....I love all the pictures you post. It looks and sounds like you guys are doing well. The boys are fine...Grant is almost 2 and a half, and Drew is 7 months old. He's close to crawling and he already loves to pester his big brother. I'm doing okay but really struggling to keep my sanity and patience level where it needs to be. Anyway, take care...