It's teacher appreciation week at Elizabeth's school this week. Of course, being the new kids on the block that Sean and I are, we didn't find out about it till Saturday night around 10:30 pm. Fun times, right? I fully support appreciating the teachers, because the good Lord knows, I could not be around that many kiddos all day long and still have my sanity...especially little ones that can not tell me what they need or want. Thankfully, appreciating Elizabeth's teachers is easy as I like them very much. The things we signed up for was something for the breakfast and ice cream bar. I just got back from Kroger and here is what I bought: bananas (for Sean and me), chocolate syrup (dessert bar), a filled cookie thing (to be shared between us two--it was $1.00), cranberry juice (the breakfast), and flowers for tomorrow's appreciation. The two teenage guys that rang me up kind of gave me a funny look... It was a random mid week trip for us, but at least the teachers will be appreciated!
Have a good night.
Monday, April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment