2009 arrived in the Kier household without much hullabaloo, which was fine by both Sean and I. For New Year's Eve, we went out to dinner with Craig, Christie, and Reid at Mi Cocina in Southlake...then drove home, got into our comfy clothes and proceeded to watch the Stars game and more of our Band of Brothers series (an annual event in our household). Believe it or not, we actually stayed up to ring in the New Year.
Every year, there is this huge talk about New Year's Resolutions and every year I vow not to make any at all. Anytime I have ever made one, I end up breaking it...and quickly too. So instead of making resolutions, I am going to make a list of things I would like to do or see, or whatnot this year. So here it goes:
1. Manage to keep my sanity as Sean and I bring our baby daughter into this world.
2. Find and make time for Sean and Kristin time no matter how busy we get.
3. Not to make the baby 100% of my life, but remember that I am a person too.
4. Take a road trip to somewhere I have never been before.
5. Work on losing my baby weight in a decent amount of time.
6. Find my word for this year (thank you for the suggestion, Lacy).
7. Join the church I have been attending in 2008.
8. Remember not to wish away the hard times I may have as those are the moments I grow the most.
9. Do not sweat the small stuff, God will take care of it all.
10. Remain true to the person that I am.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment